This summer a wind storm hit the town i live in.The town was a mess,trees down left and right,everywhere.Well this tree company must be storm chasing crooks,because they were there right away giving estimates on removing trees,clean up and to tarp roofs up.My house was hit pretty bad,they had the equipment in town and they told me they could get to my house that same day,So stupidly i gave them my business.A week latter they send me a bill for more then a thousand dollars over the estimate i agreed to pay.They called just about everyday harassing me for payment.

When i called and spoke to them and told them that they should honor their estimate, they were jerks and they told me they had every right to call and to collect.

Here i was not even able to live in my house because of all the severe damage.But all they cared about was getting paid.And to top everything off they didn't even tarp off the roof the right way,and my frt lawn was destroyed.Strong winds ripped off the tarps a few weeks latter.Next time i will only give my business to local business.Remember Timber Ridge tree services are crooks and do a bad job.

Had an Experience with Timber Ridge Tree Service?

Comments

I live in fruitport mi .

They took a tree off my house and billed my insurance . They did a great job for me and my neighbor. I think you just dont want to pay up.